Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy birthday to me...

For the first time in my life, I'm actually not stoked about a birthday. For no apparent reason, every time I think about my birthday, I start to get all emotional. Its the weirdest thing. If you know me at all, you know that I'm not one to really get sad or sappy, but it is hitting me like a ton of bricks right now. BLAH.

But, this weekend I'm going to hang out with my LDBFF (Long Distance Best Friend Forever) - Suda. We're going to do another Triathlon in which we did not train for. Our bad habits were so positively reinforced that we figured it would work for us again...

I'm looking forward to hanging out in the sun with one of my favorite peeps. We have the best times together and I swear, she and I are sisters from another mother... wait, that doesn't sound as good, but you get the idea. ;-)

Anyway, thanks to everyone who read their Facebook notifications that told them it was my birthday. :-)

Oh, and stupid Mercury is in retrograde again...

1 comments:

The Chaser said...

Good Luck this weekend Fuji!!