Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Its just me

I was looking back at some old notes and found this one from a couple years ago. It cracked me up so I thought I would share it again...

25 Random Facts about T. Fuji

1. The first (and only) time I've gotten stitches was because my sister hit me in the mouth with a tupperware cup while we were in a water fight in the 6th grade.

2. I was voted "most energetic" in the 8th grade.

3. When I was 4 years old, I was pulling a t-shirt off my head and it got stuck, so I walked out of my room to get help and fell down the entire flight of stairs at my apartment.

4. In 11th grade, Chad Lutz convinced me to try Copenhagen, so I did... and ended up throwing up in the school bathroom.

5. While at Outdoor School, in the 6th grade, we were so excited for the BIG last campfire, that we were all running to get there. Someone called my name, I turned around and ran straight into a pole.... knocking myself out. No campfire for me.

6. I cry every time Grandpa Chook dies in "The Power of One".

7. I was MVP of my 7th grade basketball team.

8. I've had metal in my mouth since I was 7 years old. Still do today.

9. I have had the same dentist since I was 4 years old. He totally loves me.

10. My first boyfriend was Sam Houston in the 8th grade - our first date? The Def Leppard, Hysteria, concert.

11. The boy who holds my V-card is now married to the lead singer of The Dandy Warhols.

12. I was the first female inductee into the Jester Underground Gorilla Syndicate (aka JUGS).

13. My favorite movie in elementary school was "The Black Stallion" - I watched it every day after school for about 3 years. My dream in life was to be a jockey. I would make fake saddles and pretend to race in my living room.

14. When I was 5 years old, my family was on a rafting trip and I saw Mt. St. Helens erupt... when I told my mom the mountain was blowing up, she told me it was just some clouds. WRONG.

15. My first ever bloody nose came from my step-sister. I was 6, we were on the top bunk in the motorhome, playing shark - she got freaked out and kicked me in the face.

16. My first ever concussion also came from my step-sister. I was 5, we were at Wallowa Lake and she had me sitting on the handlebars of her bike. We were flying down the hill... until my foot got stuck in the spokes and we stopped SUDDENLY. I flew off, hit my head, got knocked out and threw up all night long. My parents decided it wasn't that big of a deal, so no hospital for me.

17. I learned how to ride a motorcycle before I learned how to ride a bicycle. But I was so short that my dad had to take the seat off the motorcycle so I could touch the ground.

18. When I was 18, I was the first women to ever pass the City of Sandy Fire Department physical agility test. Every member of the fire department came out to watch me...

19. I bought a violin 4 years ago and its my dream to learn how to play. So far, I can play Silent Night, Mary had a little lamb and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... would you like to hear me play?

20. My first crush was in the 2nd grade... who was the lucky guy? Huey Lewis, who was then replaced by Mike Donahue (from Channel 6 news) in the 3rd grade.

21. I once got a referral in the 2nd grade for giving my sister birthday spankings before school. I didn't get to go to the Good Guys Assembly because of it. That was the only referral my sister ever got.

22. My first referral was in Kindergarten because it was my turn to take in the tetherballs and Curtis Monte told me "You can't do it, you're a girl"... well, I already had one in my hand so I decided to whack him upside the head with it. He went flying, skinned up his knees and face - I got a referral and a lot of spankings from my mom.

23. I once drove my car through a metal chain (that I clearly did not see) and ended up breaking the window out of my car and knocking out a huge chunk of Bondo from the side panel.

24. I hate scary movies - in fact, I can hardly watch the COMMERCIALS for scary movies, let alone the movie itself. I get anxiety attacks when I watch them.

25. And the Grand Finale.... drum roll please.... I can roll my tongue into four-leaf clover.

So there you go, more information than you ever wanted to know about me :)

0 comments: