Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog'in it on up...

Okay, since I have been photo-blogging for a couple years now, I thought it might be time to add some words to all those pics... Those of you who know me, know that I'm not the best wordsmith and my pictures tend to speak for themselves, but heck, why not give this a try.

So, to get you all up to date about what's going on, I just bought a new motorcycle (well, its used, but its new to me!). A 2005 Yamaha FZ1. Turns out, my uncle Todd has the exact same bike, except his is blue and my baby is BEAUTIFUL SILVER. The plan is to take this baby all over north and central America. Hopefully it won't be by myself, but if no one else can do it, then you all know that I'll go it alone... WHICH MEANS - if you or a friend (who isn't super sketchy, is quasi-reliable and more importantly is a fun person with a little adventurous side) is interested in joining me, please let me know!

BTW - here's a few pics of my baby:



This is from my first ride out to Bartlett Lake...
Same day... this time in Fountain Hills

Yeah, its really pretty! I just can't wait for it to come to Portland... if all goes well, I'll be riding it in 10 days.

Well, there you have it - my first blog. And for those of you who haven't seen my older pics - you can check them out on picasa.

1 comments:

Joyful said...

Yay, Fuj, I love that you are blogging! Can't wait to read more about your adventures. And most importantly, I can't wait to meet that baby of yours. ;)