Monday, April 1, 2013

Ready to go...

I've been reading over a lot of my old blogs recently and I'm thinking it might be time to revisit writing...  I've been bit by the travel bug again and I am itching to get out and see the world again.  It's been way too long and my soul could use a little invigorating. One of the most sure fired ways to me back on track is to get out and go!

Now, if you know me, you should know that I won't be waiting too long to get on the road.  In fact, I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to buying an airline ticket to Belize today.  I want to do a little more research on where I'm going first, but you best believe I'll be leaving the good old US of A within the next few months. Whether it's Central America, Europe or an island in the Pacific, I know I want to find a beach, and surfing, and an ice cold cerveza. 

I've always been a very independent person who has had great adventures when traveling alone... and I'm more than willing to do it again... but I'm not going to lie -- I'd like to have someone to go with me.  So, if you have a little impulsive side, a zest for life, a sense of adventure and genuinely love to laugh, hit me up and maybe we could travel together...


"It doesn't interest me how old you are
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool
for love
for your dreams
for the adventure of being alive."











0 comments: